Friday, July 4, 2008

1st service

Today's my first day waitressing.
I took care of Section A.
At first I was quite relief cause that section is quite hot so I told Annrene (hostess) not to put anyone there cause it's hot.
But then mana tahu our lecturer (Mr Ridzuan) ask her to sit my another lecturer (Mr Jafar) and his friends there.
I was quite unlucky cause I was then one serving them cause my other group members chicken out half way.
Cis betul.
End up I was walking all over the place serving them stuff.
Seriously damn tired, and I wore wrong shoes.
I thought the situation will be like last week so I wore my 2 inch heels, cause I don't want to buy another pair just for this practical class.
Now I totally change my mind.
I'm SO buying a new pair.


On my way back to Kelana Jaya, I almost miss the stop.
=p cause I was sleeping.
This is the very first time.
OMG... It's quite embarassing.

Oh ya, I changed my vest to a smaller size.
From 40 to 36
I wanted 38 but then that aunty ask me to take 36, she say will look nicer.
Indeed it does look nicer. *hehe*
I'm so happy, and she actually say that I look very nice, the best among all.
Then my beloved Carol went and spoil it by saying that, what the aunty meant was the outfit not me.
So bad.

lovin u - tohoskinki