Monday, May 11, 2009

day after hell....

At last my internship came to an end....
Actually it ended like 3 weeks ago. =)
Instead of coming home straight right after intern, I stayed at that pig sty for a few more days.
Went for a movie on Monday, after going back to The Westin to get our certs and to disturb our ex-colleagues working. =) 
They spelt my name wrongly so have to redo my cert.
After that, went to Pavilion for a movie and talk and eat and talk even more.
Went back to the pig sty late at night....

Tuesday morning woke up late & plan to go out for dinner with Fei & Yee.
Met them late eventhough i stay so near to the restaurant....hehe
After dinner, we went to do some shopping at Jusco.
Went back to the sty and pack my stuff & get ready to go home.
FYI the pig sty is just outside, my room is "ok".