Tuesday, September 8, 2009

30 facts bout me...=)

[One]
Who was your last call from?
Dear

[Two]
Where was your default picture taken?
My Room

[Three]
What’s your FULL name?
U should know

[Four]
Your current status?
Single but not available

[Five]
What is your current mood?
PMS-ing

[Six]
How old are you?
I'm proud to say that I'm 22...but in my heart I'm still 16..xD

[Seven]
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Come to think of it, lots to change..but I kinda like things now.No point thinking bout something U can't change.

[Eight]
Favorite color?
Black

[Nine]
Ever had a near death experience?
YES. Once, on the way down from Genting.

[Ten]
Something you do a lot?
Complain, Whine, Disturb people's peaceful days, Irritating people, Walk around the hotel etc.

[Eleven]
Who can you tell ANYTHING to?
My mum, my brother (though he's missing now), Prisca

[Twelve]
Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Pawan & Gaithri

[Thirteen]
If you could have one super power what would it be?
Erm, time control???

[Fourteen ]
What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Erm, smile & their eyes..

[Fifteen]
Favorite season?
Spring

[Sixteen]
Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
YES

[Seventeen]
What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Ferrero Rocher...Yummy!!!

[Eighteen]
What language do you speak?
English, Chinese (at home) & Malay

[Nineteen]
Describe your life in one word.
Unpredictable

[Twenty]
Do you have any tattoos?
Nope but planning to get 1...Too bad my parents don't allow..

[Twenty-one]
Who was the last person you hung out with?
Dear

[Twenty-two]
What are you thinking about right now?
Nothing

[Twenty-three]
What should you be doing?
Sleeping

[Twenty-four]
Who was the last person that made you upset?
Couldn't remember

[Twenty-five]
What are you listening to?
21 Guns - Green Day

[Twenty-six]
Do you like working in the yard?
Yard.....No...

[Twenty-seven]
Who is with you?
My mum..

[Twenty- eight]
Do you act different around the person you like?
Erm don't think so..

[Twenty- nine]
What is your natural hair color?
Brownish black..

[Thirty]
Last time you were really happy?
Erm...I'm happy most of the time...=D