Monday, March 31, 2008

fresh new day

OMG the weather is seriously unchanged. So damn hot. =p
I'm always complaining as usual..
Today's lecture was superb.
My lecturer told us some gruesome yet funny stories bout what happened in the hotel.
It's funny cause we haven't actually experienced those "unusual" stuff.
Such as get chased by a 'toyol' or when u sleep u feel that u are being watched by someone or a girl sitting on your bed etc..
We were busy laughing ourselves out. hehe..

There's a presentation today for Front Office tutorial. It's case studying.
I really hate it. I find it quite confusing yet it's fun where u are able to solve the problems & actually think out of the box.
BTW being a hotelier is actually a Hotel Liar.
Cause we sometimes tell white lies to our guest just to please them =p

Before heading home I went to Popular to buy some books for my sister. Now I'm actually acting like I'm their mother. Cause my mum says that she don't want to waste petrol just to go out & buy the books. So I have to make a detour before heading home.
Actually the main reason is not the petrol, my mum's just lazy to step out of the house cause it's hot. =(

My presentation is on Wednesday. & I'm not even prepared.