Saturday, March 29, 2008

relaxing

So far this week's the best cause i don't have to go for so many classes. On Tuesday, due to lecture hall shortage, my lecturer cancelled her class. So damn nice.

On Thursday pula, some VIP came to our college so Chef Mak have to go & meet these people & he have to cancel my practical class which is role play *FYI* I really hate role playing.
The previous class I got to be the guest while my friend be the receptionist.

I also went to KLCC to do some retail therapy. There's SALE everywhere & I did what I do best, sapu all..=p
I bought a skirt & a few shirts from Padini Authentic. I didn't buy the Seed shirt that I like cause my friend says it look like maternity wear.=(

Today (friday) I went Vincci again. I wanted to buy another pair of shoe but don't have my size. Actually I already own 1 but it's in blue, I want the other pink pair.