Saturday, June 28, 2008

...

Wednesday...
Went to KLCC to celebrate Soo Nee's birthday.
Went to class late as well.
Actually we plan not to go for class.
So Alice should be happy we changed our mind.
She's the worse lecturer so far.
Far worse than Mr Alex Yap *our ex-a/c lecturer*
MNG got sale, most of the shops having sale actually.
Next month, my friends & I will be going to Pavilion for our usual retail therapy routine.
=p

Thursday...
What happened today ya???
I forgot..=p
When I remember, I'll update my post. *hehe*

Friday...
Today's my first day working in the kitchen since the restaurant open.
We didn't sell anything.
Luckily one of our "beloved" lecturer came & visit us & ordered a drink.
Our sale for the day is just RM10.
Sad case. The worst I think.
We almost become the first group that didn't sell anything.