Monday, April 7, 2008

outing with my bro

I went to college as usual..& I skip my computer lecture as usual..
Just 2 go out shopping with my bro.
He's suppose to come to college to pick me up but he didn't.
So I have to go Kelana Jaya to meet him.
He said that he's busy with work but I really think that he just woke up from sleep. Such a PIG.

To make matters worse, on my way to Kelana Jaya that bloody LRT skidded, I really thought it would fall of the track. Damn bloody scary.
Lucky the uncle sitting in front of me don't have heart attack. After the technician came & check, guess what happen??? the train continue the journey la.
But it's a bumpy 1. The train constantly breaks.

When I reach Kelana Jaya, I have to wait for my bro again. OMG, why almost all the guys that I know always late??
We went to The Curve, u should see the way he wear. I really feel like strangling him. He wore slippers. & his clothes like those mid-age ah pek.
Why with his gf he's not like that?

We went for lunch at Mr. Teppanyaki cause Marche no place. =(
After lunch we went shopping. I did not have the mood to shop so we just went to computer shops and also Esprit.

Thanks to my shoe I didn't have any mood to shop. I wore this particular pair of shoes once in Thai for the whole day walking around town & nothing happen.
Now I barely wore it for 2 hours & it gave me blister. *sobs*

*I'm practically swearing at my connection.
DC so many times.
epik high- love love love