Thursday, April 17, 2008

♥ shopping frenzy

Everything is just so right for today.
JCard Member Day, my role play which got praises from our lecturer cause our performance is the best for that category. More reasons for me to shop. =p

I went to Jusco with my friends for the Sale which I totally forgot about.
Thanks to Kheng Fei, I finally remembered.
OMG when Sale time, the aunties are the scariest.
If it's a gusty competition the guys will lose to them.
*no offense*

We spend alot today, most of it on brassiere.
I spend about RM 200++

If my mum know bout this she'll kill me.
I bought a few shirts from Padini Authentic & PDI (bout 6 pcs)
I wanted to buy a pair of shoe from Alain Delon but don't have my size.
*sobs*
It's really cute, I like the cute little bead like balls in front of the shoe.
I also wanted to buy a clutch from Vincci but don't know why that Vinnci don't have it. It comes in blue too.


We ate KFC again. I'm getting sick of it.
Btw I saw a cute guy at KFC as well. =p


Tomorrow we'll be having seafood spaghetti at Lu Yee's house during lunch time. It'll be the last time we go to her house cause she'll be moving soon.
That means next semester onwards I have to go college myself.*normally I walk with her*


~thinking bout u- kim jung hoon~