Tuesday, April 8, 2008

...sushi...

I went to class late again as usual..=p
It became my habit actually since the 1st sem. hehe

Nothing much happen just that when I reach lecture hall the lecturer's showing some advertisement & she off all the lights.
I thought I went into the wrong class.=)


After lecture I followed christine, Jessy, Andy & Ah Beh go to KLCC just to eat sushi.
Damn cheap wei at Sushi King cause got offer.

We ate about 40 plates. & the bill sum up bout RM 100++
After we finished eating there's a plate of wasabi left so Ah Beh challenge Andy to eat it with him.
At first I thought they wont do it but end up both of them ate the wasabi at the size of a 20 cent coin.
So CRAZY!!!

Their reaction damn funny, all of us end up laughing non-stop.

Then this kakak came & promote this dessert & we bought 1.
It's buy 1 free 1 so there's 2 & we shared it.
Half way finishing the dessert then only we realize that it expires today.

After lunch we watched Three Kingdoms..
Really nice movie..& it's quite sad.
I almost cried but I hold back my tears =p

I just know that Andy have another name..It's Pauline.*don't ask me why this name*


Before heading home I stop by Famous Amos to buy some cookies. I really love Choc Chip & Pecan. Today is mum's Bday. So we bought her a cake. It's Royal Choc.

My useless bro didn't even call to wish my mum. Even my friend that don't know her got wish.

p/s: I wonder what will happen if I suddenly speak Mandarin in class..=p