Wednesday, May 28, 2008

busy as a bee

OMG i went shopping with my mum when I'm suppose to be in school.
Anyway we went to Bukit Tinggi's Jusco.
& we bought so many pair of shoes.
I got myself a white pair from Vinnci.*actually my mum got it for me*
I wanted to buy the other 3 inch heels that has animal printing on it but don't have my size. Thank God la, cause it's RM 93. My mum will kill me.

I went to MNG as well, I really like this black shirt that has diamante on it saying MNG Donna but it cost RM99.
So expensive, so I just let it rest back on it's shelf.
I can't afford to spend money cause I might go US for Xmas.*hopefully*
Then there's this suit that cost RM199 but it's totally worth it cause of the material.
But only got white and brown, so when I tried it on, I so look like a balloon.

We ate at Kim Gary.
Frankly speaking, it's not nice at all compare to last time. So disappointed.
Oh ya! I even told my mum that they accept credit card but when paying time they say they don't, luckily my mum got some cash with her. If not, then we'll end up washing dishes la. LOL
*note in mind*-check 1st next time. =p
I don't understand why my mum carry so little cash with her.
OK I lied, I know why but then what if emergency and u totally in need of cash and there's no ATM around??? Go & beg is it??

When my dad came home he saw so many shoes lying around and he ask some stupid question.

Dad: Buy shoes again ar??
Me: No la, we stole it from the shop.*smile*
Dad: Not enough shoes is it???
Want to open a shop??
Waste money.

Mind you, my dad has a lot of shoes also u know.
And it totally cost more than my shoes.
And then why I'm the one that always get lectured??So Unfair. Why always pick on me??

Last but not least for the day, we went grocery shopping at Giant and Tesco.
Can u believe that my parents don't plan to include me and my sis in their grocery shopping trip?
Anyway, I self-invite myself and my sis, we got in the car when they are about to leave.