Friday, May 30, 2008

total disaster

I'm so NOT having my bday party.
The whole friendship thing is breaking apart now.
I don't understand why people can be so self-centered and only cares about them self.
And don't even give a damn about what damage they will do to others in order to get what they want.
OK, this is a situation that didn't happen to me but to one of my ji-mui.
As a matter of fact it happen to 2 of my ji-muis.
So can consider it happen to me as well la.
I can't really tell what's the problem.
But bottom line is I'm pissed.
And in the mean time, I do want them to get back together like before. *I mean like friends*
It's a real pity to see our almost 8 years friendship to go down the drain.
I'm sad as well as angry.
I really don't know what else I can do.

My results should be out today but they postpone it tomorrow.
So shit.