Friday, May 30, 2008

oh no!

Saturday I need to go to school to get my measurements done for my waitress uniform.
I tell you it's damn UGLY.
I hope this year they will change the design.
Seriously I don't know who designed it.
No sense of style.
OK! I know I don't have much sense of style too but at least I wouldn't wear that ugly shade of maroon walking around town.
I'm not saying that maroon is ugly but my future uniform is.
When you see it from far, you would run away.
Hopefully they don't make us wear a bow tie to match with it.
The uniform costs RM123 and it's ugly.
I believe for that price we are paying we deserves a better design/designer.

*THINGS TO DO*
# ask who design.
Hopefully not my lecturers.
Actually if they really did designed it I wouldn't blame them, cause they hold spatulas and wooden spoons in their hands not pencils and colour pens.

p/s I'm getting a new handphone and laptop.
pp/s I have to share the laptop with my mum but whateva who cares.

warwick avenue - duffy