Monday, May 19, 2008

public holiday

Today's Wesak Day so my dad didn't work today.
So we have to complete all our stall plans.
But then as usual all of us got up late & have to postpone it again.
In the afternoon we went to Sg Buloh to do some garden shopping.
Like buy more flowers for the garden, as if my garden not enough flowers.
For those that never been to my house, u guys won't know how my stupid garden looks like.
so I'll just describe it then.
It's like a kampung house & a lot of trees. That's all.
Anyway before going there we are suppose to drop by my aunt's house to pass her something.
Before going to people's house we are suppose to call first rite.
I did the same of course but here comes the funny part :

Saby: hello
Me: hi saby, u're at home rite??
Saby: *chuckles* yeah
Me: ok, i'll come to ur hse in awhile


This seems to be a normal conversation but what u dunno is that I called her house so if she answers the phone is like Duh! of course she's at home.
Why I ask stupid question like "u are at home rite??"
So lame & embarrassing.

We bought dandelions or so according to my sis it's dandelion so dandelion it is, since I dunno the name of it.
Btw, I saw a chili plant that has purple colored chillies.
I ask my dad to buy but he refuse.
So cruel.

Later at night, Saby & my aunts came to visit after Saby had her hair cut.
Pity her, she doesn't like it.

me & my imaginations - sophie ellis bextor