Saturday, August 9, 2008

08-08-08

Friendship day.

Last year we celebrated our friendship day in Bukit Bintang area.
And everyone came to meet up.
I really miss those days.
We were so happy together even though some unhappy things happened on that day but we still had fun.

This year we celebrated at Italiannies at Pyramid. Sadly Rachel and Lydia couldn't make it.
I have to go home early so couldn't get to meet them.
The food there is not that nice.
I'm serious, at first I thought their food is delicious.
Somehow or rather it didn't come up to my expectations.
Was expecting something better.
Service wasn't that good either.
They don't even know what is a soup spoon.
The waiter gave me a dessert spoon instead of soup spoon.
Whatever la...
We actually forgot about our dessert and luckily the waiter reminded us when we were about to pay the bill.
One of the waiter look very familiar, I think he is from my church.
After paying the bill, June forgot to take back her change and almost gave them RM25 tips.
Before fetching me home, we picked Rachel up first at Starbucks.
Reached home quite late and as a result, I woke up late for class. =)

I hope next year all of us can make it and have lots of fun together.
I really miss old school days.