Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2nd week

Monday
After presentation for Restaurant Management, my friends and I went to the restaurant that we present on for lunch.
It's SSL Restaurant, I had Tom Yam Pan Mee.
I didn't finish it cause my stomach don't feel that nice.
Even Kheng Fei finish her noodles earlier than me.
*FYI - she just had her braces done*

Service is not that bad either compare to the last time.
What happen that day was hilarious.

Tuesday
Sat for that Alice's test. OMG damn tough but if wanna compare, the previous test was harder la.
But I have a feeling that I have to resit HR paper. *sad*

Wednesday
We went all the way to Petaling Street just to have lunch.
We had Yong Tau Fu, curry mee, & pork noodles.
And my favourite, Cendol.*yummy*
We ate a lot today, just the 5 of us but the amount of bowls on the table is about 10.
What's weird is that the seating there is weird.
We had to change table a few time cause there's some conflict between the two stalls there.
They fight like small kids.*sigh*

cooking cooking - super junior