Saturday, August 9, 2008

updates on my life

Tuesday = sports day in college, most of my classmates didn't go for Alice's class.
I accidentally fell asleep during Alice's class and also in Carolyn's "godma" class, Ms. CNY aka Chinese New Year. Her name's actually Cynthia.

Wednesday = watched The Mummy 3 at KLCC with the usual Carolyn, Kaya, Andy and Beh.
Kaya and Carolyn ate RotiBoy in the cinema, can u imagine the smell?
For lunch we ate at Sushi King.

Thursday = start my 3000 words assignment for Mr. Chris, which would be due on Saturday.
I really hate last minute work but I couldn't help it. =p
He gave us the assignment few months back, I think.

Friday = finished my 3000 words assignment in less than a day.
I'm so proud of myself. *blush*
I'm quite relieved that I could finish it and hand it in before the dateline.

Saturday = late for Jaffar's lecture. Cause I woke up late plus there's no bus in the morning.
So it's not entirely my fault.