Friday, August 15, 2008

Interview....

Wei Ching's birthday today *sobs*
I didn't get to celebrate with the rest of the class.
Cynthia got really angry today & right after class she just dash out but before that she said this "I know all of U hate me, I hate U all too"
We got shock for a moment, as we didn't even feel that we hate her.
But Annrene shout back at her though.

Went to Westin for my intern interview with my other coursemates.
Lucky we got into Westin before the rain got heavier.
We almost got lost in Westin cause it's huge there, with all the freezer rooms & loading bay area.
At first I thought my lecturer was lying bout the hotel's having huge freezers and all.
Now that I have seen it, I believe him.
Really look like a maze there. Can play hide & seek.
Westin's not that bad after all.
I've never expect it to be like this.
To tell you the truth, Westin is not my choice of hotel but my lecturer place me there.
So "terpaksa" accept it.