Thursday, October 9, 2008

1st day of college...

Went to college...I basically drag myself there...
I really didn't feel like waking up.*sigh deeply*
It's my 1st Japanese class since my 1st semester.
I planned to revise my Japanese during the holidays, unfortunately my plan didn't work out.
Other things just kept popping in, so end up didn't revise at all.

My lecturer is a lady this time, Ms Liu. I think she's married.
When she speak I already felt like sleeping.
Maybe cause I'm really sleepy that time.
I'm not used to waking up so early.
Anyways, I totally don't really get it when she speaks Japanese.
ぜんぜんわからない。
I only understand some simple words.
And I really have big question marks in my head when she carried on with the course previews.

After class went Sg Wang with my friends. Had lunch in a Korean restauant in Low Yat Plaza.
Not bad the food there. It's operated by a Korean couple.
After that, went to Big Apple, since I was stuffed I didn't buy any.

Walk around Sg Wang to look for stuff for our outing on Saturday.
Unfortunately not even 1 I like.
I tried on so many pants, hats, caps etc. but end up not even 1 is like 'WOW'
Anyway I bought 2 jackets eventually.
Before going home we went Times Square.
I wanted to go home early 1 but when I heard of Times Square the first thing that came to mind was TVXQ MIROTIC CD
I went & look for it with my frined.
At last when I found it I got quite a shock.
So expensive RM179++
Feel so depressed that I can't buy it.*sobz*
=(
Before that, I saw their old album, it's RM350++ I felt like dying already.
Why so EXPENSIVE??
I kept asking my friend & she kept repeating the answer 'because they are TVXQ'
LOL actually I know, but I purposely kept asking her just to iritate her.
=p