Friday, October 17, 2008

..Pulau Ketam...

Went to Pulau Ketam, amazingly my parents allow me.
I was suppose to be grounded, cause the last week I was away from home for 4 days.
It's for my BFF birthday. The Rat's bday.
Seriously extended birthday.

Anyway, Pulau Ketam was great except all of our buttocks hurt alot.
Thanks to the cycling.
I totally can't cycle, but I tried anyway.
It was fun. Lucky I didn't fall into the drain/pile of rubbish.
OMG the road's so narrow, & the surrounding is so damn dirty.
No wonder my parents allow me to go eventhough I didn't even ask.
I just told them that my classmates are going. & I didn't even say I wanna go.
They half packing up my stuff.
Now I understand why they allow me to go.
'ada udang di sebalik batu'

Life there is quite relaxing, the aunties & uncles sing K during the night.
Damn relaxing.
Sit down & chit chat-ing away * for us will be gossip*
All the villagers so friendly.
Lucky my friends knows Hokkien, if I go alone I'll die there.
I'll be on the next boat home.
I wouldn't survive there alone.

Dinner time...They had seafood & I had fry rice.
I can't eat seafood without my parents or my sisters or my monkey brother.
Cause they'll be peeling off the shells etc 4 me. That's a norm. *grins*
After dinner, continued cycling.
Beh & Lu Yee got lost & we got kinda worried as it's really dark.
I planned if they don't come back on time then we'll report police. =p
After awhile, they came back with ice-creams for themselves.
& we were worrying bout them.

Went for supper, we had my fave, oysters with egg.
Super delicious. There's 'lala' with egg too. First time seeing it.
In short, our whole trip is just about eating.