Monday, October 27, 2008

an inch too close

i mowed the lawn today..
actually i was just joking to my dad that i'll help him mow, unfortunately my dad took it seriously.
he even taught me how to operate the lawn mower.
*mental note to self : never joke with my dad bout doing house chores*
end up i mowed the whole garden.
damn tiring & i sweat a bucket full.
it's good for me though since i'm sick.
i felt better after mowing.
unfortunately after awhile my hands are seriously killing me, body ache & all.
*sobs*
i used about 1 & 1/2 hours to finish mowing it.
damn tiring.
i even frightened the rabbits who were resting nearby, the chickens (my sis pets) which are all over the place, & my dogs which were sleeping in the kennel.
besides that, i even killed some of my parents plants by mowing on them.
it's so totally not my fault, i didn't do it on purpose.
it's just that i can't see it & my mum plant it in the middle of no where.
so troublesome.

=(

mirotic - TVXQ