Friday, October 3, 2008

...craziness...Day2

at Satay Celup Shop
In Rachel's car
LJ sesat to another car

...Malacca...
Went back to Pris' house real late last night & we planned to go shopping at Pyramid at 2 pm.
Unfortunately we overslept, eventually went to Pyramid around 3 something if not mistaken.
BTW, LJ was already at Pyramid since 10 am.
So damn early.
& guess what, since she didnt go home, she didnt change.
I got quite a shocked seeing her in the same clothes.
I bought 2 shirts cause its really cheap.
Straight away change it & those 2 monkeys followed me in the changing room.
Terrible...Perves...
When we came out from the fitting room a few aunties were looking at us.
I guess they were wondering what the hell they do in th room.
Haih...
Waited for Rachel, then we went for dinner at Sushi Zanmai.
That's where the plan to go to Malacca came out.
Last minute plan.U know what, we were suppose to go to Penang but end up going Genting.
& now we're going Malacca.
Rachel told Pris' cousin that we will be leaving KL at 6 but as usual, we left late.
To be exact it's 7 something.

Reached Malacca around 8 something.
Ate Satay Celup. Waited almost an hour for the seat.
Tell U honestly, I don't like that.
Eventually, I ate 12 sticks, almost the same food only. Taiwanese sausage that's all.
Went to Pure Bar after eating.
I only drank 3 to 4 bottles of beer & I felt like shit.
I kept saying that I was hungry but when eating supper that time I was the only 1 that didnt eat.
I threw up, luckily they stop the car on time.
Otherwise it'll end up in the car.
Stupid LJ, she took my throwing up photo. & she upload it on Friendster that very night itself.
I feel like strangling her.
I was the 1 suppose to drive back but end up LJ drove cause I wasn't sober enough.
According to them la. From what I know I'm actually very sober.

after 4 bottles
rachel totally not stable