Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birthday EVE

I didn't attend my Japanese class today..
Went for my medical check-up, just a simple blood test.=p
They took 10 cc of my blood.=( I drawing out blood, damn painful.
After that, mummy & I went to Pyramid to buy my cake.
U know the Buy 1 Free 1 promo.
Unfortunately when we went there they say the cakes will arrive at 2, so we didn't buy.
Mummy will be going back tomorrow to get my cakes...
My initial plan was a Baskin Robbin cake, however, plans changed & now we're getting Secret Recipe cake, cause it's cheap & I can have a few cakes..* evil grin * =D

I went for my Law class, I was late again, as usual.
I was listening to songs & I didn't realize that I slammed the classroom door while entering.
I'm real sorry...& I'm DEFINITELY NOT THROWING TANTRUMS...
I have no idea why some people would think that I'm pissed off when I don't smile =D
I'm always happy k..most of the time...
I thought my "beloved" Law lecturer will be at least teaching something so I rushed for her class.
Little did I know, she actually just discuss about the assignment in which I & another groupmate have to present in front of the whole course.
So Shit...If I knew earlier it's gonna be a 20 min class, I wouldn't have rushed myself to attend the pathetic class.

After the SUPER SHORT Law class...My besties & I went to Starhill for dinner.
Our initial plan was to go to Sg Wang.
Anyway, we ended up at Jogoya for my birthday celebration.
We didn't take much picture as we were busy eating cause only have 2 hours to dine there.
The ladies are entitled to a 50% discount. 
So it doesn't hurt my pocket that much...=p
I Oysters baked with cheese
sashimi
salmon
desserts
mussels
seafood
almost all the food at Jogoya
Pavilion's Xmas tree
the Korean sailors that we saw...so ハンサム & かわいい 

After dinner, we walked around...
Went to Marriot, Kheng Fei & Lu Yee's future intern hotel.
They were having a function there I think.
Lots of DC car there. We saw a few ambassadors but don't know from which country.
Went to Lot 10 before going to Sg Wang.
I wanna buy shoes but couldn't find 1 that I like.
So end up going home empty handed again.
So sad...I really wanna buy shoes..

Went home real late cause Alex fetched...
Had lots of birthday wishes..
Really thank those who wished me..So touched...