Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the birthday

~happy bunch~
~the 21-s~

Im late for like almost a week...

What I wanna say is..THANKS...
TO: 

MY BELOVED CLASSMATES FOR THE CARD ~Princess B**I~

My BESTIES for celebrating my bday with me at Jogoya.
My BFF(Lyd & Pris) for sms-ing me all the way from Thailand during their holiday.
PRIS even bought a Thai number just to sms me...*touched*
BEH for buying the cake (choc n strawberry) it
CAROL for the chocolate facial
FROGGY (KAHS)...for taking pictures
Classmates who celebrated with me in the canteen.
& those strangers in the canteen who sang the bday song together
My BESTIES for the cute little Mickey & Minnie mouse. super it...so かわいい
ANDY for that smiley & also the DBSK n/paper wrapper.=p
& EVERYONE who have wished me...

Mum & Dad for the ang pow and also the cakes...yup..cakeS...we had 4 cakes for my bday..
It's the buy 1 free 1 promo ok...
Ling Yi in the States for my 14k pendant, ang pow, Coach handbags, handphones, & everything.
My sisters for entertaining me & blowing the balloons & also the hand made card.
Grandma & Nab Yi for the ang pows...*I want a gold key from Grandma*

Forgot to say this...
My wish was, I hope all of us will be able to graduate together..
I got cut off while making the wish.
They were saying something bout my imaginary hubby JaeJoong
 ♥ nobody - wonder girls