Tuesday, December 2, 2008

...know-it-all...

[0] I talk a lot when I get really nervous.
[0] I am extremely ticklish.
[0] I'm afraid of the dark.
[0] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open.
[] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.

[] I am homosexual.
[0] I believe in true love.
[0] I've ran away from home
[] I listen to political music.
[] I collect comic books.

[0] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[0] I've stayed out all night.
[] I open up to others easily.
[0] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[0] I watch the news.

[0] I like Disney movies.
[] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[] I am a sucker for blue eyes.
[0] Just eyes in general.

[] I don't kill bugs.
[] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[0] I've slipped and fell in public.
[0] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[] I love spam.

[0] I bake well. 
[] I have worn pajamas to class.
[] I want a better job. 
[0] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[] I love Dr. Phil.

[] I like multiple people.
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[0] I am self-conscious.
[0] I love to laugh.
[0] I have tried alcohol.

[] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[0] I have tried a cigarette.
[] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.

[0] I can't swallow pills.
[0] I have a lot of scars.
[0] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[0] I like chocolate.
[] I bite my nails. 

[0] I am not comfortable with being me.
[0] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[0] Gotten lost in the city.
[] Thought of suicide before.
[] Seen a shooting star.

[0] Gone out in public in my pajamas.
[0] Hugged a stranger.
[] Been in a fist fight.
[0] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose. 
[0] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. 

[] Made out in an elevator.
[] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[] Been skydiving. 
[] Been bungee jumping. 
[] Gotten stitches.

[0] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[0] Bitten someone
[] Been to Niagara Falls.
[0] Gotten the chicken pox.
[0] Been in a car crash. 

[] Been to Germany.
[0] Ridden in a taxi.
[] Shoplifted.
[] Been fired.
[0] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[] Stole something from your job.
[0] Gone on a blind date.
[0] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.

[] Been married.
[] Gotten divorced.
[0] Saw someone/something dying. 
[] Have a list of people you want to kill.
[0] Ridden in a car over 400 miles in one day.

[] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[0] Thrown up in a bar.
[0] Eaten sushi.
[0] Cried in public.
[] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.

[0] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[0] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[] Hate the world.
[0] Liked someone even if they have a boyfriend/girlfriend.