Sunday, December 7, 2008

shop..shop..& SHOP!!!!

It's that time of the year again, my favourite time of the year..
Princess' retail therapy session.
Went to Pyramid after church with Angelyn, my beloved babi sis.
Just the 2 of us, cause dad, mum and Andrea went for the church's Xmas party for kids.
Reached Pyramid at 1040 am. Damn early rite??? U don't have to tell me that, cause I know.
At 1st I thought it would be nuts to go there so early.
However, when I arrived at Pyramid, I had a 180 degrees change.
So many people earlier than me & I don't mean the staffs k.
I normally parks at PV 4 but today I have to go to PV5. It's not a big deal, I know too.
As if I'm gonna have to walk up there. But my point here is, damn alot of people earlier than me.

We walked & walked & walked....
Angelyn have to accompany look for my shoes, clothes & other stuff.
OMG!!!!I went into all the shoe shops, except those like Crocs, Clarks etc la.
I was so hyper today.
I walked till my leg totally hurts, as if someone's ripping it apart.
This is the only sports I'm good at...*shopping*

Bought 2 pairs of shoes. a shirt, a tee for Angelyn, & lots of other junks.
I can't even remember what have I bought.*sigh*

Ate at Waffle's World. We didn't order waffle, we ordered something else instead. 
So stupid rite.
Went to NOSE, OMG!!! the promoter so cute & 'leng zai'

When we reached home, my parents haven't even reached home.
If I knew this would happen then I should have stayed longer at Pyramid. *double sigh*

~KT Tunstall - Black Horse & the Cherry Tree~